Personal Injury Cases
We understand the physical, mental, and emotional devastation caused when you or a family member is seriously injured. While no amount of money will make up for the stress and strain caused to your family, our goal is to get you the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one, so you can get on with your lives, and hopefully alleviate the financial difficulties caused by the accident.
From an auto accident claim to a Labor Law 240 scaffolding accident claim, we have the knowledge, experience, and skill you need in your corner. We handle serious injury and wrongful death claims, and will not attempt to settle or bring a claim until we fully understand the extent of your injuries. Bringing claims prematurely can jeopardize the compensation you receive by not including coverage for injuries that later manifest themselves.
While we handle a wide variety of personal injury matters, our primary focus is on the following:
- Auto Accident Claims - including a car crash, head-on collision, or automobile wreck, and "no fault" claims
- Construction Accident Claims - including Labor Law 240 claims
- Defamation Claims
- Legal Malpractice Claims - also called legal negligence, attorney malpractice, or lawyer malpractice
- Medical Malpractice Claims - including surgical error, misdiagnosis, and birthing accidents
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Scaffold Accident Claims - including other Labor Law 240 claims such as ladder accidents, remodeling falls, and reconstruction accidents
- Truck Accident Claims - also called a semi-truck accident, tractor trailer accident, and 18 wheeler accident
Brain injury; Head injury; Neck injury; Spine injury; Spinal cord injury; Paralysis Paraplegia; Amputation; Quadriplegia; Wrongful death