Real estate transactions can be complex and often overwhelming to the uninitiated. With the assistance of an experienced real estate lawyer at Klose & Associates, we can help you navigate the often complex world of a residential or commercial real estate transactions.
Having office located in Nyack, residential and commercial buyers and sellers throughout upstate New York and the Hudson Valley area benefit from the fact that we are local, and involved in the communities where we practice.
Peter Klose, was born and raised in upstate New York, where the firm has represented thousands of clients in real estate transactions in Ulster and Dutchess Counties, including Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Pine Plains, Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Saugerties, and Hyde Park. He is familiar with the lay of the land, rural and agricultural based nature of the people, and has the legal experience to conduct your real estate transaction in a smooth, efficient manner.
In Rockland County, Mr. Klose is a member of the Village of Nyack Planning Board, which helps him stay connected to current developments in the law affecting land use and zoning issues, as well as the dynamics of a planning board.
In Westchester County, in addition to zoning and land use issues, we handle the following real estate transactions:
- purchase and sale agreements related to real estate, including the purchase of a vacation home (or second home), a commercial business, or a franchise
- residential and commercial real estate closings
- closings associated with mortgage refinancing
- insurance coverage issues
- real estate contract negotiations
- title closing
- real estate purchase contract